2. Knowledge is power. Ignorance is bliss.
3. Look before you leap. He who hesitates is lost. Cross your bridges when you come to them. Forewarned is forearmed.
4. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Better safe than sorry.
5. Two heads are better than one. If you want something done right, do it yourself.
6. Many hands make light work. Too many cooks spoil the broth.
7. Great minds think alike. Fools seldom differ.
8. Birds of a feather flock together. Opposites attract.
9. The bigger, the better. The best things come in small packages.
10. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Out of sight, out of mind.
Do you know any more ?